About The Esthetician
About the Esthetician
My name is Amanda Pangelina. I've been a Licensed Esthetician since March 2012. I am a 2nd generation Esthetician following the footsteps of my Grandmother Lois Wahl.
I've owned A Lily of Gold with my Grandmother since 2011. After COVID hit in 2020, we were forced to close our 6 room location. I am now working independently in a single room in downtown Benicia.
My favorite part of esthetics is making people feel good about themselves. I strive to give my clients confidence, relaxation and the tools they need to love their skin!
I just recently became a DMK Certified Skin Therapist and I look forward to continuing education to help clients correct skin conditions!
- DMK Beyond the Basics - 2022
- DMK Certified Skin Therapist - Program 1 since 2021
- DMK INTRO to Fundamentals since 2021
- IMAGE Skincare Skin Care Specialist since 2016
- - Solano County's Best of 2017 Vallejo Times-Herald
- - Solano County's Best of 2016 Vallejo Times-Herald
- IMAGE Skin Care Spa of the Year 2019
- IMAGE Skin Care Excellence in Esthetics 2016
- IMAGE Skin Care Excellence in Education 2016
- IMAGE Skin Care Excellence in Esthetics 2015
- IMAGE Skin Care Excellence in Education 2015